Thursday, September 22, 2011

Pumpkin Photo Shoot

This week, I bought you some new church clothes.  When you wore them on Sunday, I thought you just looked too precious, so I decided we needed to have an impromptu photo shoot.  We took you outside at Bapa's house, and lo and behold, there were some pumpkins on the porch.  Perfect!

The pics turned out darn cute if you ask me!

Look at your darling little shoes.

A little smile.

Precious

Sweet boy

Suddenly feeling concerned...

Mom, this isn't fun anymore.  Can we try a new position?

Little bit cross-eyed. :)

Oops!  Toppled over. :)

What blue eyes you have! 
Bapa joins the fun...and you spit up (look closely).
Mom, this tie sucks.  It's choking me.  Can we take it off?
Flying with Bapa
Flying with Mama



We love you, sweet boy!  Happy Autumn!  You are seven weeks old and cuter than ever!

2 comments:

  1. I can't WAIT to see him in a few weeks. He is getting cuter and cuter every time I see him. I hadn't seen the cross eyed one - he looks a little tipsy. :) CUTEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stop smiling! He is so adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete