Thursday, June 21, 2012

Nicknames

Noah,

A few weeks ago, you were in a really grumpy mood, and you were crying and whining, and your cousin Callum walked up to you, patted your head, and said, "It's okay, Noah Bug.  It's okay, Sweet Pea."

It made me laugh because those are two of the nicknames that I call you!  Callum obviously picked up on it!  This got me thinking that I need to document some of your nicknames.

-Noah Bug
-Baby Noah
-Noah Nugget (or just Nugget)
-Sweet Pea
-Sweet Boy
-Punkin (the annoying way I pronounce "pumpkin" when I'm talking to you for some reason)
-Punk (this is the shortened version of Punkin, though it ends up sounding like an insult :)
-Pumpkin Pie
-The Hulk (blame this one on Bapa)
-Mr. Big (again, Bapa--of course!)
-Fat Face (though this may seem very insulting, it's Aunt Sarah's biggest compliment and term of endearment for you--she loves fat babies)
-Bubba
-Lovey

I'm sure many more will be added to this list eventually. :)

xo
Mom



No comments:

Post a Comment