Saturday, April 28, 2012

First Camping Trip!

Last weekend, we went on a camping trip with some friends from church.  I was nervous about how you would do, especially since it was still pretty chilly in the mountains, but you were great and slept like a rock.  In fact, you slept so soundly that I woke up every hour to make sure you were still breathing and not frozen!  (I couldn't believe you weren't making a sound!)

As I was getting everything ready for the trip, you decided to throw a huge tantrum because I couldn't carry you around.  You crawled after me, sobbing pathetically, and threw yourself into the pillows I had put by the door.  It was a total Drama King moment, and I couldn't help but laugh.



Fortunately, you cheered up and had a great time in the mountains!



You slept in your car seat in the tent
Dad wore his dentist glasses with the light :)

The next morning...I love your content expression here.
There was still a little snow on the ground from where it had been plowed.
It was a fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment